October blog feedback and learner response

 WWW: I like your answers to the first 10 questions – particularly the high aspirations you set for your desired A-Level grade despite not studying it at GCSE! Your blog work looks fantastic, brilliant detail, which is going to ensure you have a valuable revision resource by the end of the course.

EBI: Two key areas to improve here: firstly, some of your work is missing or unfinished and it’s important to make sure you are organised and fully completing work. Make sure you post the Narrative blog as soon as you can. On a side note, check the title of the blog posts e.g., Media Consumer should be changed to Consumption* and I would consider widening your exposure to different types of Media e.g. reading newspapers and listening to radio to develop your awareness of wider society.

LR: Complete any missing or unfinished work. ✅

Reflect on your work in A Level Media so far:

What is your strongest piece of work? 

I think that currently my strongest piece of work is my genre blog task

What is your weakest? 

Currently i think that my weakest piece of work so far is my semiotics blog task as I didn't put as much detail as i could have added more detail in the last two questions.

What specific skills or knowledge do you need to develop over the rest of the course?

I need to improve my ability to use media language consistently throughout my work and also i need to improve the speed at which i answer questions.

Comments

Popular Posts